Surface Disinfection Base and Activator Solution
- Proprietary chlorine dioxide chemistry
- Based on strong oxidizing properties
- Effective against a wide range of microorganisms
- Achieves high-level disinfection in five minutes
- Forms no hazardous by-products
Tristel FUSE is a sporicidal disinfectant solution designed specifically for use on large surface areas such as floors and walls.
Tristel FUSE combines the powerful biocidal efficacy of chlorine dioxide with excellent cleaning action.
Tristel FUSE incorporates two separate compartments that contain 50ml Base solution (citric acid) and 50ml Activator solution (sodium chlorite). When mixed upon bursting the sachet, a proprietary chlorine dioxide chemistry is generated for dilution into five litres of water.
Tristel FUSE is classified as a biocide under the EU Biocides Regulation.
Tristel FUSE is sporicidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal in five minutes. It has been tested and proven effective against a wide range of microorganisms, including:
- Clostridium difficile
- Mycobacterium terrae (surrogate of Mycobacterium tuberculosis)
- Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Contact us for more information on Tristel Fuse for Surface Cleaning.
Open Tristel Fuse for Surfaces – Microbiological Efficiency Summary
Open Tristel Fuse for Surfaces – How to Use
Open Tristel Fuse for Surfaces – Technical Spec Report
Open Baker – Cleaning Kits for Workstations Spec Sheets with Tristel Fuse